Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Accident..

Grandma Nancy has arrived in California! Unfortunately someone had to welcome her in a not-so-nice way by rear ending Mom, Chad and Gram on their way to my aunt's house. An 18 year old, driving without a license, without insurance, in a Cadillac Escalade mind you... chose not to stop when my mom did, making for a quite interesting afternoon. Considering the speed of the "teenager", thankfully there weren't any more serious injuries. Of course, all of them have neck issues, so I'm sure the next few days will not be fun for any of them. Pray for a quick recovery and that justice will be served to the dumb girl driving illegally!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! I haven't seen you since Nordstrom Rack! I hope your family is okay, just in case you need some legal advice/help let me know. Are you still in OC?