Monday, September 08, 2008

Sunday drive in the canyons...

Sunday afternoon Scott, Jenn, the kids, and Chad and I took off after lunch on a stroll through the canyons off of Santiago Canyon Rd. It was a nice relaxing ride we enjoyed while sipping our Starbucks and enjoying the seriously dried out terrain. Clayton was the first to crash out for a nap, Abigail second. We never could get #1 to take a nap. He was too busy competing with mom and dad in their quest to come up with a song for everything we discussed. Jenn's classic was the donut song.. and then Zachary had to add to the mix... "Do you really want to hurt me?!" Thanks to Auntie Michelle!! Even though we had to cut our drive short because I had to go to band practice, it was a nice Sunday drive.

2 comments:

cMc said...

Hey, cool! Glad to see you've joined the world of blogging! I'm gonna put a link to yours on my blog! Love u, girl!

SDBarnes said...

"And its one more day up in the canyons..."
Long December by Counting Crows

And you thought I was crazy.