Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's been awhile...


Well hello everyone! It's been forever since I've 'blogged'. Life has been on the fast pace since about 5 weeks ago when I started my first online class through Hope International University. I am enjoying the online world but it is definitely a whirlwind trying to keep up with the accelerating assignments. I hope the next 18 months FLY by and then I'll be walking away with a much sought after Bachelor's degree! (FINALLY!)


Living on my own has still been wonderful, even if at times it's really quiet! That atmosphere aids in my study habits tremendously and I am still thankful I moved when I did. The opportunity has been great and I know I've learned a lot about keeping a home and responsibility. Keeping track of all the bills and making sure everything gets paid has been somewhat of a challenge, but I'm doing alright so far! God has sufficiently provided for me each time when it gets down to the end of the month when things are tight!! :)


Looking forward to a choir tour this summer with the first time ever So Cal Youth Choir. This will be in late July. Very disappointed I couldn't participate in the WAY choir again, but I know they will have an amazing tour and move of the Spirit regardless!!


Stay tuned for further updates and pictures throughout the summer!
(Picture is from arrangements that were made for our graduation celebration through church at the Orange County Mining Co., June 5, 2009)


2 comments:

jen lord said...

hi, i'm jen. :) congrats on the new house, how exciting!

Janell said...

Yay, finally an update! just kiddin! ;) The choir sounds like a blast!